Game time is now or never, says Chelsea's Omeruo

Nigeria international Kenneth Omeruo says he won't stay at Chelsea if he is not guaranteed regular game time.
 
The 23-year-old defender spent last season on loan at Turkish Super Lig club Alanyaspor - making 26 league appearances for the club.
"For now, I’m a Chelsea player. I’ve only been out on loan,"
Omeruo said on Own Goal Nigeria.
"Now that my loan period at Alanyaspor is over, I will be returning to Chelsea for our pre season.

Omeruo is now set to start preseason training with Chelsea, who won the 2016/17 English Premier League (EPL) title.Omeruo

“No decision has been made if I’m still going out on loan or staying at Chelsea," he added.

“The important thing for me is that I’m still playing regularly.

“If I will have to stay at Chelsea and not be playing games, then I won’t stay, that is it for now."

Omeruo has also been loaned out to Turkish club Kasımpaşa and English side Middlesbrough by Chelsea down the years.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mbappe tells Monaco what it'll take

FIVE-YEAR DEAL FOR MARIANO