CONFUSION OVER DONNARUMMA



There was more confusion about Gianluigi Donnarumma’s situation at AC Milan on Sunday.
After previous indications the goalkeeper would not be negotiating a contract extension, he deleted his Instagram account after a posting which read: "I wish to reiterate my absolute love for Milan and its fans.
“Now all that's in my mind is the national team, with whom I hope to give a gift to all the supporters.

"My promise is that, as soon as the Euros are finished, I will meet the club along with my family and my agent to discuss my renewal."
Donnarumma later said on Twitter that his Instagram account had been hacked, and he responded to talk of a split with his agent Mino Raiola by tweeting: "#Donnarumma #Raiola Yesterday, today and tomorrow!"

Source: Sky Sports

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mbappe tells Monaco what it'll take

FIVE-YEAR DEAL FOR MARIANO